PETER SCHIFF

PETER SCHIFF

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

some of Peter Schiff's Best Quotes !!! New Video

needless to say that Peter Schiff brings humor to common sense when it comes to economy , while throwing here and there some of the great English language analogies and quotes ...I personally I am improving my English just by listening to him ...LOL..I hope you will appreciate this new video made up by another Peter Schiff fan...
.
by the way we are compiling a huge list of Peter Schiff's quotes and analogies so if you want to add some the list is open follow This link post your analogies and quotes and I will make sure to add them to the list thanks

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 27, 2009

    Great Stuff Mr. Schiff. You are an American Hero.
    Run For Pres.

    ReplyDelete





Popular Posts This Month